We are looking for graduate and experienced Python Software Developers & Engineers to join our growing Space team in the Denver region.
Kleos delivers RF Reconnaissance Data-as-a-Service from a fleet of satellites in low earth orbit. Kleos’ proprietary signal processing algorithms transform raw collections from this constellation into products that our customers can use to solve real problems on Earth.
Kleos is seeking a software engineer to design, develop, and implement software for data handling and processing applications and the development of customer facing application programming interfaces (APIs). The candidate will join a multi-discipline team working to integrate Kleos’ algorithms and processing algorithms into a software application.
Ideal candidates will be team orientated and have strong communication skills. Also desirable is experience tackling large, challenging projects and writing and reviewing technical documentation.
- Three or more years of experience coding in Python
- Familiarity with GNU/Linux and shell scripting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or a related field.
- Working knowledge of database systems (e.g. MongoDB, MySQL)
- Working knowledge of software revision control systems (e.g. git, mercurial, subversion)
- Experience with containerisation technologies (e.g. Docker, LXC, Kubernetes)
- Experience with other programming languages
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment technologies
- Frontend development experience (HTML5, JS, CSS, Bootstrap).
- Working knowledge of web design concepts and technologies (e.g. RESTful APIs, WebSockets)
Apply by sending your CV and a motivation letter at: [email protected]