We are looking for an experienced Sales Engineer to join our growing space team in EMEA region. Remote work is supported from anywhere in the UK, Luxembourg, Belgium, and Germany.
Kleos Space is a fast-growing Luxembourg based company developing a new generation of space-based radio frequency geo-location capabilities aimed at providing governments and commercial customers with surveillance data on radio, radar and other RF transmissions originating anywhere on earth. Kleos owns a growing satellites constellation. Kleos has a significant pipeline of customers and prospects including governments and commercial entities.
Kleos is seeking a Sales Engineer responsible for assisting sales activities by providing technical support to sales teams and managing customer product fulfilment ensuring smooth delivery of products to customers. This includes but is not limited to creating technical presentations materials general and targeted capture efforts, developing responses to RFI’s, RFP’s and other bids, identifying customer feedback, verifying complete and accurate data received by customers, answering customer queries, maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the Space, DaaS, ISR and related domains and maintaining account data in the company’s CRM system. Reporting to the CRO the Sales Engineer will be a member of the global Business Development team.
Travelling (up to 25%) will be required to various offices and customer sites. Primarily in Europe including the UK. Ideal candidates will be team orientated and have strong communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of relevant experience in a technical sales role, or
- Masters and 2+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of remote sensing space system applications (i.e. RF, SIGINT, and GEOINT)
- Working knowledge of standard terminology used in the Space & Defence sector
- Strong presentation skills, ability to present to senior audience and explain technical concepts
- Ability to translate present and future customer needs into technical requirements
- Self-learner and ability to work independently
- Hands-on attitude, self-motivated, strong self-awareness and able to make decisions
- Fluent in professional/technical English, other European languages will be a benefit
- Ability to live and work within the European Union or UK without requiring visas or work permits
- Experience in government and commercial sales
- 3+ years of experience in sales engineering roles
- Working experience with APIs
- Experience maintaining account data in CRM’s
- Proficient with Office 365 products
Apply by sending your CV and a motivation letter at: [email protected]