We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive EMEA to join our growing space team in EMEA region. Remote work is supported from anywhere in the UK, Luxembourg, France, Belgium, and Germany.
Kleos Space is a fast-growing Luxembourg based company developing a new generation of space-based radio frequency geo-location capabilities aimed at providing governments and commercial customers with surveillance data on radio, radar, and other RF transmissions originating anywhere on earth. Kleos owns a growing satellites constellation. Kleos has a significant pipeline of customers and prospects including governments and commercial entities.
Kleos is seeking a Sales Executive EMEA responsible for building a new market from ground up while leveraging excellent customer relationships developed across multiple markets and develop Kleos international markets within EMEA regions. This includes, but not limited to identifying, developing and closing sales opportunities while managing all aspects of the Kleos sales process, developing a sales network (e.g. international organisations, EU institutions etc.), development and execution of a sales roadmap with market assessments and opportunity maps, analysing customer requirements, definition of potential target markets, preparing tenders, proposals and quotations, working with marketing on marketing materials, answering customer queries, maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the Space, DaaS, ISR and related domains and maintain account data in the company CRM system. Reporting to the Director for EMEA the Sales Executive EMEA will be a member of the EMEA sales team.
Travelling (up to 50%) will be required to various offices and customer sites. Primarily in Europe including the UK. Ideal candidates will be team orientated and have strong communication skills.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited University required
- Record of sales target attainment in challenging technical sales environments
- Self-learner and ability to work independently
- Strong technical knowledge and business acumen
- Hands-on attitude, self-motivated, strong self-awareness and able to take decisions
- Presentation skills and ability to present to a senior audience
- Background in ISR, preferably with experience in space derived products
- Knowledge of Sigint, surveillance, and space based ISR products highly preferred
- EU or NATO Security Clearance desired
- Fluent in English; competencies in French, German, Italian and/or Spanish is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Government and Commercial Sales
- Working knowledge of standard terminology used in the Space & Defence sector
- Experience maintaining account data in CRM’s
- Proficient with Office 365 products
Please apply by sending your CV and a motivation letter at: [email protected]