We are looking for an experienced Sales Operations Assistant to join our growing space team in EMEA. Remote work is supported from anywhere in the UK, Luxembourg, France, Belgium, and Germany.
Kleos Space is a fast-growing Luxembourg based company developing a new generation of space-based radio frequency geo-location capabilities aimed at providing governments and commercial customers with surveillance data on radio, radar, and other RF transmissions originating anywhere on earth. Kleos owns a growing satellites constellation. Kleos has a significant pipeline of customers and prospects including governments and commercial entities.
Kleos is seeking a Sales Operations Assistant to support sales activities of the international and US based business development teams. This includes, but not limited to supporting the CRO with communication and management of sales teams, maintaining the company’s CRM system while ensuring data collection from sales team, developing and publishing sales reports, providing CRO with regular reporting on sales activities, support the issuance of quotes to customers, direct client communications and ad-hoc sales activities when required.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer the Sales Operations Assistant will be a member of the global Business Development team.
Limited travel might be required primarily in Europe (including UK). Ideal candidates will be team orientated and have strong communication skills.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited University required
- Prefer EMEA based location and EU work permit
- CRM certifications not required but a plus
- Multilingual and fluent in English
- Experience in sales operations support
- Experience using, supporting and maintaining CRM systems
- Experience working in a technology company
- Proficient with Office 365 products
- Familiarity with CRM systems
Please apply by sending your CV and a motivation letter at: [email protected]